The underlying pathogenic biofilm consists of highly interactive microbial communities harmful to humans (bacteria, mycoplasma, viruses and yeasts). “Interactive” in this context means that the microbial community share tasks and thus protect each other. These pathogens and toxins solidify the biofilm with calcium, iron and environmental toxins and heavy metals into a stubborn and increasingly impermeable layer that “sticks” firmly to the underlying one.
The bacteria thus form the biofilm so as not to be washed away. They build, so to speak, a kind of ‘city’ where they live together and protect themselves by forming a thick layer of slime around the “city”. They form a kind of fortress.
- They are protected from the host’s immune system and antimicrobial interventions by a selfgenerating polysaccharide matrix (multiple sugars). As “antimicrobial interventions” refers to all preparations such as antibiotics and antifungal agents, but also naturopathic agents such as colloidal silver, essential oils, grapefruit seed extract, etc.
- Calcium, magnesium, iron is involved in the stabilizing networks in the biofilm.
- Biofilm is a layer that surrounds the organisms that we want to eliminate. This makes it very difficult to treat the infections without having to use very high dosages that harm our children.
- This may explain why some children have a stool culture that is interpreted as “normal,” but they react and regress strongly if their anti-fungal medication was not taken.
- Biofilms adapt to the biological surfaces and membranes (intestinal barrier, teeth, fasciae, endothelium of the blood vessels, inner seals of the cerebral ventricles, endothelium of the heart and heart valves, bile ducts, bladder wall, etc.)
The biofilm causes the healthy mucus layer underneath to dry out, become thin and the intestinal wall becomes increasingly inflamed. Due to this inflammatory process, it swells and the openings in the intestinal wall responsible for the absorption of the nutrients become too large. This is also how the leaking gut syndrome (leaky gut syndrome) develops, and this shows that biofilm formation is the basis for the development of the leaky gut syndrome. It is then again the cause of food hypersensitivity and allergies and increased toxicity throughout the organism. This clearly illustrates the importance of the removal of the dangerous biofilm. The biofilm causes inflammation of the intestine – enteritis and colitis – and, consequently, systemic chronic and acute inflammations throughout the body, e.g. in the lungs and bronchi, pancreas, skin and gums etc., etc …
The connections and thus partial conditions can be drawn for even very different clinical pictures: Lyme disease (borreliosis), autism, fibromyalgia, ME, MS, etc. The usual methods that are used to combat the disease do not do their job completely because they do not penetrate to the viruses and bacteria that are in the biofilm. The result is that the disease continues, although partially and short-term improvements have occurred due to antibiotic preparations. If you want to treat a chronic disease with naturopathy or with regular medical remedies, it is advisable to ensure that the harmful biofilm disappears first.
Karstädt’s intestinal detox contains no expectorant ingredients
There are intestinal cleansing products that have an expectorant action and dissolve both the healthy and the harmful mucus layer in the intestine. However, this is very disadvantageous for the intestinal wall. Karstädt’s Intestinal-Detox contains no expectorant ingredients. It moisturizes the intestinal wall and intestinal flora and lets them revive.